Life is easy...if we let it be!!!

Exploring and indulging in the bright and the dark side of human nature through some soul-searching thoughts, drawings and paintings... to understand what makes us happy or sad, gives us a sense of peace or uneasiness, accomplishment or loss, and enables us to overlook or appreciate the simpler things in life.

Welcome all!!! No preaching...no teaching...only thoughts in words and at times through art!

EVERYDAY I LEARN, WHEN I THINK...SO I KEEP THINKING . . . 'CAUSE THATS WHAT WE ARE MEANT TO DO . . . OBSERVE, THINK and DECIDE WHATS RIGHT & WHATS WRONG. . . AND . . . WHAT SHOULD BE LEFT UNTOUCHED!

Thursday 15 December 2011

Being Religious or Being Human!


"I am not religious...I am more human!
I don't know if I believe in God...but I certainly do believe in us... Only we can save us from ourselves!"


To which one of my freind added - "The only thing that scares & excites me is what people are capable of. thanks for the add soman and yumna. such positive energy people!!!"

And another friend seconded, "that was my line..thank U."

I could only add, "If my line and his line is your line too...then we are all in a straight line... and a straight line is the shortest distance to whatever end we are travelling... in this case, trying to make this a better world. Are you all with me still..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARTWORK OF THE WEEK!

ARTWORK OF THE WEEK!
The Ray of Hope