Life is easy...if we let it be!!!

Exploring and indulging in the bright and the dark side of human nature through some soul-searching thoughts, drawings and paintings... to understand what makes us happy or sad, gives us a sense of peace or uneasiness, accomplishment or loss, and enables us to overlook or appreciate the simpler things in life.

Welcome all!!! No preaching...no teaching...only thoughts in words and at times through art!

EVERYDAY I LEARN, WHEN I THINK...SO I KEEP THINKING . . . 'CAUSE THATS WHAT WE ARE MEANT TO DO . . . OBSERVE, THINK and DECIDE WHATS RIGHT & WHATS WRONG. . . AND . . . WHAT SHOULD BE LEFT UNTOUCHED!

Sunday 18 September 2011

The Old Man@Ulsoor Lake, bangalore


I am told that many of us were drawn to this tree at the Ulsoor lake...I guess, we seek some wisdom for these old wise men standing there at one place...watching so many of us play, grow, cuddle our loved-ones, hop with our pets, and so much more...the old trees at ulsoor are some of the very best I have seen...

Since he was so old...I thought I might as well add some colours to his life...Many a times we forget that our old folks do need some colour in their life...Its about time we acknowledged their presence, love and care...and the protection they have offered all their life. That stands both for the trees and our parents/grandparents at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARTWORK OF THE WEEK!

ARTWORK OF THE WEEK!
The Ray of Hope