Life is easy...if we let it be!!!

Exploring and indulging in the bright and the dark side of human nature through some soul-searching thoughts, drawings and paintings... to understand what makes us happy or sad, gives us a sense of peace or uneasiness, accomplishment or loss, and enables us to overlook or appreciate the simpler things in life.

Welcome all!!! No preaching...no teaching...only thoughts in words and at times through art!

EVERYDAY I LEARN, WHEN I THINK...SO I KEEP THINKING . . . 'CAUSE THATS WHAT WE ARE MEANT TO DO . . . OBSERVE, THINK and DECIDE WHATS RIGHT & WHATS WRONG. . . AND . . . WHAT SHOULD BE LEFT UNTOUCHED!

Wednesday 21 September 2011

From Excitement to Love...and then Concern!!!

We have these amazing weekend sessions at different locations. Hobby and professional artists from Bangalore congregate together at some or the other picturesque locations in the city to draw, paint, discuss, learn form each other and make friends. We had one such session at the Ulsoor lake. I had been there since 11am and I was now preparing to leave along with the last of the remaining jammers (the group is called Pencil Jammers).


As we were winding up and packing our materials, this boy came along with a tiny little puppy barely few days old...










When he came and sat in front of me, I had this child in me excited and grinning ear to ear...I was thinking...wow...such a cute pup...how I would love to cuddle it. Gradually, the teenage in me took over...and I took out the camera to capture the moment, like all teenagers...to keep it trapped in the film would make me happy whenever I would look at it later...However, the transition from the child in me to the teenager didn't stop... before long I had grown into this young adult, perhaps it was the young parent in me...thinking what on earth is this young lad doing with a pup so small...where was its (the pup's) mother...is the cold breeze making it shiver...is it hungry...does it need milk...will the boy keep the little pup safe...my thoughts wandered...so did the boy...as he got up and went past...


I was not alone in my thoughts and my transformation...Dinesh, Prasad (did I get the name right??) and Francoise Bosteels too were going through the same transformation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARTWORK OF THE WEEK!

ARTWORK OF THE WEEK!
The Ray of Hope